Sunday, June 19, 2011

{happy father's day}

Happy Father's Day! Hope you are having a fabulous Sunday :) I had to share one of my favorite photos of my Dad in his childhood, I just love this picture!  And what's really special is that I got to see this home pictured below for the first time last summer on my trip to Egypt. Shortly after, it was torn down due to large excavation projects currently underway in Luxor. So glad I got to visit my Grandmother's home before it was gone.


If you ask any one that knows him, they'd tell you I have the best Dad EVER!! Happy Father's Day to you Dad, love you so much :)

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness...that is the best photo ever!!! Happy father's Day all the dad's out there:)

meenal@maison marigold said...

that's a precious image, nancy..there isn't a bond more beautiful than the one between a father and a daughter..happy fathers day to all the wonderful fathers of the world..have a lovely weekend..warm hugs..xx meenal

Kathysue said...

what a wonderful photo of your dad, that is so great you were able to see his childhood home. Dads are the first men in our lives and I think they teach us what we should look for in our spouse.Have a wonderful day celebrating the Dad's in your life, Kathysue

Brillante Interiors said...

I did not know your roots are from Egypt, a great country with one of the longest history and so much culture, beauty and art. I have been down the Nile and I cherish the memories. (Your dad must be proud of you!)

lisaroy said...

What a great photo! You really can't help but smile. And doesn't that floor look chic? :)

lisaroy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

© 2010-2017 Nancy Marcus. All Rights Reserved. | Blog Design By Brittany Douglas